The Embody seat and back are a dynamic matrix of pixels that stimulates blood and oxygen flow by reducing seated pressure. All that oxygen helps you think better. The chair back adjusts instinctively to every move you make and keeps support of your lower back constant. Embody keeps you in a neutral, balanced posture as you work, so you stay relaxed and focused.
• A Chair That Can Reduce Stress: Embody is so advanced that it actually lowers your heart rate and reduces stress. You’ll feel like you’re floating, which means you’ll feel more alert. Your brain will be more alert, too.
• A Chair That Can Boost Your Creativity: Embody can help you innovate, create, and come up with new ideas. Movement promotes blood and oxygen flow, which keeps the brain more focused and functional. Embody is an agile chair that encourages movement, keeping your body and brain limber all day.
• Healthful Posture: The BackfitTM adjustment positions the backrest in line with your spine’s natural curve, so you achieve and maintain a neutral, balanced posture. When you move in the chair, your head remains properly aligned to your computer display.
• Three Zones of Support: The tilt technology of the Embody chair also provides three zones of support-for your thighs, sacrum/sitting bones, and thorax. The pelvis remains stable with no rearward rotation. Without a rigid frame and with edges that flex, Embody prevents uncomfortable pressure on your legs and arms.
• Conforms to You-Automatically: A dynamic matrix of pixels creates seat and back surfaces that automatically conform to your every movement and distribute your weight evenly. And one chair size fits every body. Because Embody automatically adapts to the wide variation in the sizes, shapes, postures, and spinal curves of different people. Seat depth adjusts to different thigh lengths, and the armrest motions fit the broadest ranges.
By stimulating blood and oxygen flow, Embody helps keep you focused and relaxed at the same time
Six ergonomic functions encourages the most healthful posture for computer users-a working recline, which reduces spine compression and even slows fluid loss from discs
Skin-like textile covering allows air to circulate and keeps you cool, no matter how long you sit
Made in a facility that uses only renewable energy and is 95% recyclable at the end of its useful life
12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker