Four-way gravity sensor switch for various settings interfaces.
Uses 10mm frosted bright full-color LED for beautiful light effects.
Two touch buttons for operation settings, convenient for use.
Vials of high permeability can enhance refraction effects.
“Upright” and “upside down” display can be switched separately with “chromatography” and “binary”mode.
1. Upright placed chromatographic display time, press any touch key to display the “temperature” in the middle.
2. Leaning forward, press “add” button, you can turn on the buzzer or not for hourly/half hour chime; after closing buzzer only flashes to remind.
3. Leaning forward, press “set” key to enter the time setting interface.
4. Backward tilt place, press “add” button, you can turn on the clock alarm or not(the middle two LED lights up after opening); press “set” to enter alarm setting.
5. Upside down place it, switch to the “binary” display mode, pink stands for “hours”, blue for “minute”.
White – red – orange – yellow – green – indigo – cyan – blue – purple – pink represent 0-9
Power Supply: USB Interface
LED Quantity: 6pcs
PCB Board Size: 17.5 * 3cm / 6.9 * 1.18in
Package Size: Approx. 17.5 * 6 * 2cm / 6.9 * 2.36 * 0.79in
1 * DIY Clock Kit
1 * USB Cable
This item for DIY, production need some electronic basis and welding ability. These are all the parts, it need your own welding and installationNot all clocks use digits to display the time. This clock uses LED to produce different colors instead of numbers.
If you need to know the current time, you may need some mental and memory activity because you need to remember the color and its corresponding number.
Additional upside down the clock, it will be placed in “binary” mode to switch the display time.
Join with temperature compensation function, the ultra-precise clock chip DS3231 can still accurately travel time after access to back-up battery power.
Automatically follow environmental brightness for LED brightness adjustment. This DIY clock is very suitable for electronic enthusiasts.